mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae Myspace Falling Objects mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae
Write your thoughts/reflection about the Freshmen Night using the guide questions below:
a. What were the things, scenes and events you have seen during the Freshmen Night?That was the very big event that happen in my school life.Students enjoying watching the bands while some other are dancing.
b. What were your feelings/emotions during the event?Happy but something inside of that i could'nt even enjoy.I miss my two bestfriend,even though i was now in college i keep on telling my self why some other people are plastic.But i don't care i know being humble is good especially for God.I feel not happy that time.
c. What did you like most about the event?The band of coures,i like the way they sing and they are very funny especilly to the mom's cake band.

SECOND MEETING...
1. How was your first week of stay at MCL?Nervous,because i am afraid if i faild all of my subject that iwas taking up.And very funny also because since i was there,i feel like i am looking stupid to them.I don't know why?..

FIRST MEETING...
1. How does Values Education work to your advantage?Values education makes me do good things.And it is working because not like before i fell that i was so bad.now,i learn how to be humble and not to fight back.Even if my classmate does'nt like me,I don't care!!!Karen is there!she is taking up I.E.

2. After you have processed your first few experiences at MCL, in what way this will help you achieve successful adjustment in college?Teachers are smart looking,so why should student act like their still in highschool.For me,it's time to change what's in me when i was in highschool.I am college now.And since i was here in malayan very big adjustment for the help of all my teachers.

dealing with MCL community... Dealing w/ this cool and awesome school is not hard for me.For all those plastic classmate,hmmm...
for comments and suggestions....
I will accept anything,because it is for our own good and in a nice way.
when they ask me to do what I don't want to do...
no choice,you have to.Nothing really happen if you do not try it.