mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae Myspace Falling Objects mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae

Tenth Meeting: Dealing With Negative Peer Pressure

IV. Journal Writing

1. Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.
when I'm drunk alcohol
, in the party of my friend.It's hard to say no in the moment, especially when it seems harmless, at the time, and friends are urging you on. Everyone wants to fit in and is fearful of their friends' rejection or cruel laughter.
2. How did you react to it? Why?
shock of course, no choice but I'm nervous when I'm drunk already cause I don't know what did i done after i drunk alcohol.

3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?
I feel so sad, because when i drunk, i did a bad thing.
4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?
I learned from my mistake then,
Be true to yourself. Think about the reasons why you are considering doing something you are uncomfortable with. Is it to gain popularity? Although there is nothing wrong with wanting to be popular, there are right ways and wrong ways to achieve it. If you change your behavior just to fit in with a particular group, you are not being true to yourself.