mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae Myspace Falling Objects mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae mae

7th meeting questions....
Review the results of your personal health assessment and write your realizations and plans about your health in your journal.i got nice score sometime but sometime not.But it's does'nt really make me fell bad.
6th meeting questions....................
A. What challenge did you take?To be humble to my classmate that i really really hate.
B. Were you able to beat the challenge? How do you feel about it?Yes,i grow up in the world of trouble when i was in highschool and elementary.but,i am trying to to look good and nice to my classmate.
C. What have you realized / learned from your experiencei learn that being rejected is a test that you must fight and give chance to others. give them a second chance to others wille bing afraid. and angry turn to love.An Inconvenient TruthThe Most striking scene in the movie?=> was about what is happening in our mother earth and about what could happend to us after our earth destroy and the temperature and the mass of sea level go high.Your feelings and emotions while watching the movie? i was amazed by the movie that i've seen i was amazedto the former vice pres.of USA for his concern to our nature and for our own good.

Your realization after watching the movie?To stop making stupidity instead of taking care of the nature.
5th meeting Question.........................
The Most Challenging Thing I have ever Accomplished?When i was in elementary and i join the IRAA.When the time that i am started to tired because as in it's hard!But i reallized this is for my school.I will not quit on this training.And then after all those hard days that i am staying and my family .

4th meeting questions................
1.Looking back at the list of possitive characteristics and qualities what whould you feel and realized about it? I don't want to think about it sometime because i've been a very bad person eversince.In me,i was right,but other people is not.I was one of the kid of trouble mmaking in ilocos,but now,i realized it affects my family.
2.The golden rule say do whant others as you would have others do uto you.
A. give the following situations, now would you like to be treated by your teachers and schoolmates.For my teachers yes!My classmate all iwant is to be true to me and straight from the heart what they want to say on me.I will respect and accept what they want to say to me.

B. Considering the given on how to treat others with respect. What can you commit to your self in tems of dealing with the MCL community: teachers, students. employees,security, maintenance/janitors and canteen personnel?I am respecting people who is older than me.And i know all of them are good enough for me.